DustScan has experience of working on range of Carbon Assessments. We can help organisations reduce their carbon footprint by helping them to understand carbon management and low carbon sustainable business growth. In addition, we can help companies with their mandatory annual Greenhouse Gas Reporting requirements for compliance with national law.
We follow the appropriate British Standards (e.g. PAS2050, PAS 2070 and PAS 2080) for the UK based projects or international lenders (e.g. World Bank and EBRD) guidance of carbon dust.
Greenhouse Gas Assessments and Carbon Footprint Advice are provided across a range of sectors including power, energy, construction, transport and infrastructure, and commercial businesses. These services include:
- Expert advice on evolving legislation and compliance requirements
- Environmental data management
- Verification and reporting
- Bespoke emission estimation tool development
- Carbon footprint advice and analysis;
- Building services and energy efficiency;
- Annual carbon footprint assessment; and
- Greenhouse Gas assessments for new developments/proposals.